Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Jessie and Angie say I Do...

Favorite Wedding Dress # 4) Angies Wedding from All My Children!

When I heard this wedding was actually happening on the big screen, I actually dvr'd the episode and I'm not even a big soap opera fan! I was only 3, when Angie & Jessie first hooked up, but I do remember watching it in my later years. Fans across the globe were dying to see this couple tie the knot after, like 20 years apart! So it was a major event to sit with my family and watch Angie & Jessie get married. And it was an event not soon to be forgotten - Did you check that dress? Yes ma'am it was hot one, being worn by a hot lady (Debbi Morgan is 52 yrs young baby!!) Luke and Laura eat your heart out!


1 comment:

Coretta said...

Well, there is plenty of awesomeness to enjoy about that wedding. The circle, the gown, the flowers, Ne-Yo and that Debbie looks a-mazing!