Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Jamie marries Fancy....

Favorite Wedding Dress # 3

Unlike Jessie and Angie, Jamie & Fancy weren't instantly attracted to each other, at least fancuy wasn't feeling Jamie. Eventually, after 5 years, they fell in love and got married. Fancy, played by the elegant Garcelle Beauvais wore a dress that I think really fit within the whole 90s era, but its so bad I think anybody with the grace and body can pull this look off. The dress was ultra SEXY, with a very dramatic low cut back and scooped out sides. But I can tell you what made me swoon was the amazing open yarnwork? that is attached to the dress. HOTNESS!


2 comments:

Janelle Robinson, MPH said...

that dress is "hot", even for today's fashion.

Quiana aka Haute Chocolate aka Mrs. B said...

isn't it Janelle?- I still love that dress :-)