Friday, October 29, 2010

And the # 1 Wedding Dress from the Big Screen Goes to...

the fabulous wedding dresses in Coming to America-The Movie!! Ok, I know its not just one dress featured in the movie - but I couldn't choose! The sexy gold wedding dress with the infinity train (lol) vs. the pretty in pink barbie doll dress were like a fairytale come true, at least for a lil black girl in Chicago. To see two BEAUTIFUL black women having gorgeous royal weddings - in a African inspired way- was indescribable! See what I mean?







So these two dresses are my ALL time favorites of the big screen! Hope you enjoyed my favorites list!

1 comment:

Coretta said...

Loved the gowns in Coming to America! I literally would rewind the VHS and watch the scenes over and over again as a kid. So over-the-top. So magnificent!