Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Seattle/Texas bride with Vision...

You know I love Etsy.com , because I get to meet some very creative brides with vision who are so trusting to have a complete stranger to create something for their wedding day! Etsy.com has been a God-send for a lot of artisans all over the globe- so thanks to them as well :-)

To close off my wedding season for 2010, I was fortunate to have the opportunity to create the flowers for a lovely bride named Angela. I can honestly say I so anxious to see her wedding pics. She is going to have a FABULOUSLY creative wedding - from her unique Wai-Ching wedding dress, to the handpainted bridal bouquet I created for her. In all, I created 11 bouquets, 5 corsages and 14 bouts for the men.

Here are some pics I sent her of her products before they were shipped to the Lone Star State. I really enjoyed making these for her, and I hope to do more bouquets similiar to these in the near future.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those flowers are gorgeous - they belong in a painting!!

Quiana aka Haute Chocolate aka Mrs. B said...

Thank you! It was the first time I hand painted any of my flowers and I think they turned out great- so I aching to do more :-)