Monday, October 25, 2010

27 Dresses

and then there were 5!

This weekend, I finally saw the movie 27 dresses and I had a ball laughing at those absolutely hideous dresses. But it inspired me to blog about my favorite wedding dresses. So without further adieu, today begins the countdown for my top five favorite wedding dresses as seen in motion pictures or t.v.

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!...

#5) Disney's Parent Trap

I know this is one of the most un-likely of movies when you think about wedding dresses but I remember when i saw it for the first time in 1998, my second year of art school and my first year as a fashion student. I instantly fell in love with the dress because it was clean, simple and just beautiful as most Vera Wang dresses are. And the very, best part to me was the awesome, top hat and veil! Kudos :-)

Scene Starts at 1:30

No comments: