Monday, June 13, 2011

Real Life Brides With Flavor- The Early Family

Each year, I try to show pics of real life brides & weddings to inspire you on your marriage journey so today marks the start of the 2011 edition of the Real Life Brides With Flavor!

I believe that sometimes a picture can say volumes about a couples love & wedding style and todays highlighted couple truly falls into this category. Say hello to the Early Family!

Their wedding was held in Chicago last year, so they just celebrated their first year of a marriage. I was fortunate enough to be in attendance at their ceremony & the thing I loved the most was just the overall feel of the event- a mix of harlem renaissance vintage/elegance with like a urban hang suite/ modern luxe relaxation too it! Trust me sometimes- its hard to pull off a event that is very elegant and yet not uptight - but they nailed it! Hope you all enjoy the pictures & get inspired!

Bride & Groom Names: Aquinas & Corey Early

Location: Date of wedding: Chicago, May 29, 2010

Wedding Style: A modern theme with vintage hues

My favorite moment: Walking slowly down the aisle, looking straight into my husband's eyes and savoring that moment.

Wedding advice to Brides to Be: Do what I did... Walk slowly down the aisle and look into your hubby-2-be's eyes and truly savor that moment, because the rest of the night goes by in the blink of an eye!!!!

Best part of being married: Learning, loving, adapting, celebrating the highs with my best friend, working through the lows with my best friend, coming home to kisses and hugs and having someone there to cuddle next to at night. There's never a dull moment!





No comments: