Thursday, June 23, 2011

4 eyed brides----I see you!

The one thing I worried about the most about besides gaining or losing tons of weight for my dress ---was my spectacles/eyeglasses. It wasn't even an option whether I would rock my glasses --that was like a ABSOLUTE HELL TO THE NAW for me. Not that I hate glasses @ all but after 20+ years of HAVING NO CHOICE of wearing glasses, I exercised my Godgiven right not to go bare-eyed on my wedding day! lol

So I went to my optician and ordered my second pair of contacts( my first was freshman year in highschool - go figure) and went bare-eyed the entire day!
Whew :-) You couldn't tell me I wasn't cute either- I could actually see my own eye makeup! Unfortunately, contacts on a regular basis isn't an option for me because my eyes don't make enough tears to begin with and contacts tend to make it worse. But on that special day, I could see just fine and I was glasses free--- which tickled my fancy!

But to the rest of my four eye friends who are still debating the topic, you CAN still be sexy wearing your glasses on your wedding day, trust me-- Here's proof, no need for Lasik!







For more info on brides with glasses check out the flicker group here http://www.flickr.com/groups/1104327@N20/pool/

No comments: