Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Love is in the details...



There are wedding pictures and then there are wedding MOMENTS captured on film! I mean, when a picture is so wonderful it feels like you are standing right there in enjoying that moment with the couple. That's how this these pictures came out.

For a few years now, I have quietly followed the blog of Atlanta's My True Vision Photography and today I HAD to repost this wedding!! I heart EVERYTHING, I mean every freaking thing this couple had @ their wedding-- no seriously I do ! :-) Kari & Carlton of True Visio -- kudos to you both on a job well done - (Georgia area brides, what are you waiting for?!) Take a look at the wedding I'm drooling over right here!

http://hopeculturelove.blogspot.com/2011/06/lovely-outdoor-atlanta-wedding-at.html

No comments: