Thursday, June 23, 2011

Real Life Bride with Flavor : Meet The Beran- Steach Family



What I love most about my business, is that sometimes I meet brides who can & do think outside of the white dress! lol. Ms. Angela was the type of client I love working with --she basically gave me creative license to create something beautiful for her wedding. She found me on Etsy.com, and orginally wanted the ivory & white bouquet I have listed. But after I saw her custom-made dress by the popular indie wedding dress designer Wai Ching, I knew I had to step up her bouquet a notch. I mean seriously! So we chatted a little, and we came up with the idea of using handpainted calla lilies in her bouquet! I ended up painting each calla lily to match the bottom hem of her dress, so her bouquet & Joes boutineere would have a pop of color. The bridemaids had simple, but elegant callas with two rosebuds. Note the convertible dress that her bridesmaids can wear in multiple ways -for use after the wedding! LOVE IT! All in all, I created the flowers for the bride & groom, the entire wedding party & the parents- it was loads of fun! Here's a few pics from Angela & Joes wedding -hope you enjoy!

Bride & Groom Names:
Joseph Beran & Angela Steach

Location & date of wedding:
Omni Austin Hotel-Downtown
Austin, Texas
Saturday, October 16, 2010

Describe your WedStyle :
Simple, but classy. A blend of vintage and modern vibes.

My favorite moment:
Saying hi and talking with everyone during the cocktail hour and during the reception. But I really liked our first dance, cause it felt like the only private moment with Joe to say silly jokes until that night after all the activities were over.

Wedding advice to Brides 2 Be:
Breathe, breathe, breathe. Try your hardest to get some rest and sleep. If you don't want to see each other before the bride walks down the aisle, plan out pictures accordingly. Something will go wrong and not according to plan. Try your best to roll with the punches and think on your feet.

Best part of being married:
My best friend and I are officially a family! It doesn't feel much different then before, but it does feel special. Be happy!






No comments: