Thursday, October 20, 2011

Real Life Bride with Flavor- The Cook Family



Today's featured couple, The Cook Family was so fun to work with with! I worked with them almost two years in advance - and when their fantabulous wedding day came - it was ALL about the love!

Bride & Groom Names: Marsha McGahee & Renauldt Cooks

Location & Date of wedding: Michelle's Ballroom / Chicago, IL.

Describe Your Wedding Style: Expressions of a Fall Love Affair ( yes ! I told you they had it together)

My favorite moment: Hearing Renauldts cousin and my church member pray their hearts out before our wedding began. It reminded me that God is and always will be the center of our marriage

Wedding advice to Brides to Be: Don't be afraid of internet shopping. I saved thousands by choosing some great accersories on the worldwide web and didn"t loose any quality of style by doing so!!

Best part of being Married: Living one day at a time with a person who I know loves me unconditionally and me likewise. I look forward to what our future holds!!

Check out an entire album devoted to the Cooks on my facebook page here http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.397186856823.176247.113884361823&type=1

No comments: