Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Real Life Chocolate B & B Bride-- The Porter - Law Family!





I'ts that time of year again, when everyone is filled with the real spirit of the Holiday Season. I hope that you are enjoying time with friends & family and celebrating the love that only this time of year really brings out. I'm looking forward to a bigger & better 2012 for YOU & me!

My last post for 2011, includes another Real life Chocolate B & B bride- Mrs. Rashaun Law! This wedding, was in short- Haute Hollywood! Rashaun & her husband Dwight pulled out all the stops for their Hollywood themed, movie-inspired, red carpet affair. They thought of everything, including a photo backdrop that was
inspired by the movie Brown Sugar for the guests to take pictures in front of. Now how cool was that!

I created the broom for her nuptials, and I'm glad we had a chance to work together to add the bling she needed for the jumping the broom ceremony. Hope you love it as much as we do!

Bride & Groom Names: Rashaun & Dwight Law
Ceremony: Unity Church of Christianity
Reception: Las Velas, Houston, TX
Date: May 29, 2011
Describe Your Wedding Style: Hollywood
My favorite moment:
There were so many moments that I loved on our wedding day, however if I had to choose, it would be our time alone right after we were pronounced husband and wife. My coordinator rushed us into a room ...it was very surreal for the both of us...no crowd, no cameras, no hand shakes, just taking it all in for the first moment alone as husband and wife, TIME STOPPED. I will forever remember that moment.
Wedding advice to Brides to Be:
My advice would be to not stress the small stuff. We all want a perfect day, however there will be some mishaps along the way. Perfection is when you are united with the man of your dreams..
Best part of being married:
The best part of being married is knowing that you are now one with your lover, your best friend and confidant.





No comments: