Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My first award!

Its official, my blood pressure has shot off the charts!

My company, Chocolate Brooms and Bouquets has been chosen to receive the Bride’s Choice Awards™ 2010. This award recognizes the top 5 percent of local wedding professionals from the WeddingWire Network who demonstrate excellence in quality, service and professionalism!! Whoo- hooo!

What does that mean, you say? Well, the Bride’s Choice Awards™ are determined exclusively by recent newlyweds (brides and grooms) through extensive surveys and reviews, which means your past clients have spoken on my behalf and selected me to receive this honor!

Im excited & thankful to God that he keeps reminding me to press onwards!

5 comments:

Janelle Robinson, MPH said...

congratulations girl! I speak of your creation every chance I get. They are so unique and beautiful. You deserve it.

Cassandra Bromfield's Blogs said...

Congratulations that is spectacular! When your clients sing your praises that means a lot. You say first award there will be many more.

Quiana aka Haute Chocolate aka Mrs. B said...

Thank you ladies- Im so thankful that God sends me little reminders to keep pushing on!

Holly Lefevre said...

Congratulations! Stopping over from the Bridal Tweets discussion board on blogs.

Holly @ hipweddings.blogspot.com

African-American Brides said...

You deserve it! Keep on keeping on... :)