Wednesday, January 28, 2009

DIY Fresh Flower Wedding Bouquets!

Ok as I write this, I knew many of you would say wow...Quiana must have had a change of heart towards having a fresh flower bouquet! And actually I would say no because I love fresh flowers... all types: roses, peonies, lilies and especially gardenias! However, considering my business, I am also a strong supporter of artificial flowers (duh! lol.) I just happen to have a different perspective on weddings in general, because I view them as an investment and some of your wedding decisions should be made with that in mind. Instead of spending 1,500 for flowers that will likely not survive the nights festivities, look into investing your money in artificial flowers that can be used in your home for many years to come!

BUT since I'm so not anti-fresh flowers lol, I wanted to share a pretty cheap way to have your fresh bouquet without the cost. 1-800 flowers, the same company many use to send special occasion florals to coworkers & family, has a great set-up. Many
of the flower arrangements can be repurposed into a bridal bouquet. With a few pretty ribbons, you can have you bouquet for less than $70 dollars. And considering that great price, you'll have more money to invest in your future with your hubby!