Friday, February 26, 2010

Wedding Fly by KFleye

There's Fly and then there's KFleye! Thanks to Facebook, I've been able to keep up with the Fleye girl herself, Ms Kelley Moseley from Kfleye Jewelry & Accessories. Kelley creates gorgeous, handcrafted limited edition jewelry that is truly unique. Her line includes geometric cuffs, shoulder duster earring and loc & hair ornaments just to name a few. I can't remember how I came across her work, but I can say she has been someone I have admired from afar for their style & sisterpuerner skills.

But this week, I'm loooking through her pics on her fanpage and I was floored- I mean literally I had goosebumps! She created a wedding veil for a bride from BRASS WIRE! Okkkkkkkkk.....(diva voice). My heart swooned seriously. She also created a bird cage where the veil was suspended inside! Its that not the bomb?! I think i've already know what Im using when i renew my vows in 7 years lol. Here's the pics below. For more information on Kfleye you can visit her at www.kfleye.com or you can watch her tomorrow on Heart & Soul at 6PM on Channel 7 (ABC)!



No comments: