Tuesday, December 15, 2009

And another fabulous blog to read!



Hey peeps- how are you? I'm pretty busy right now getting ready for the Matteson, Il Bridal Expo on Sunday (your coming by right? Details are below.) I'm excited because my table will be swathed in ivory gold and white- a tablescape fit for a queen! I'll be sure to post pics soon.

On another note, I have to tell you about a new blog I found, that is FABU-LOUS!! Yes- that's how you spell that word when its extra special! Today, I came across The African Bride blog http://niaonline.org/bride - and was blown away by the fashion and of course the ideas that you can incorporate in your wedding without them being so cliche. Besides the traditional jumping the broom ritual, hubby & I also included the Yoruba Tasting ceremony but
I soo wish I had known about this site because I would have certainly tweaked a few things to incorporate more of my ancestry in the celebration.

This blog has everything from recipes, fashion, decor, and of course photos of real weddings! You really should take a peek at this site- you'll be pleased you did!!




No comments: