Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Pink & Green AKA Wedding!

This past weekend I attended the wedding of a good friend of mine from highschool! Although we didn' t attend the same college, we kept in touch throughout the years so it was good to see her marrying a guy she crushed on from way back in the day!

So as gift to my AKA fanatic friend ( lol- she will kill me when she sees this lol) I created a broom for her pink & green wedding. I also must say she did an excellent job pulling of these colors in the middle of October, in Chicago! So here's a picture of the broom and a candid shot from the wedding, I'll post more pictures shortly- Hope you like it!

CONGRATS AGAIN TO MR. & MRS. CUMMINGS!!



2 comments:

Cassandra Bromfield's Blogs said...

My mom was AKA. I tried to get her to give up some of the secrets but she said she would then have to kill me.
This looks lovely can't wait to see the photos.

Quiana aka Haute Chocolate aka Mrs. B said...

Lol Cassandra! I will post some pics this week. Stay tuned!