Friday, August 29, 2008

Wed Style: The first post!

Wedding Style! So now that the wedding season is calming down a bit and I have plenty of of time to create, create , create & write, write, write (at least this blog :-) ) - I thought i would start you of with a few wedding trends that I recently came across that my jaw drop.

The hot new color combo is Silver & Gold!!! Yes i said silver & gold ...but its not what you thinking: A super shiny lame gold mixed with aluminum foil...thats a HOT MESS!!!

Combining these colors have been a fashion faux pas for years but NOW the precious metals are in full effect from everything from invitations, table decor and even the flowers! I'll admit I was very skeptical at first, but I found some examples that have changed my mind. Maybe its all in how you put it together ...

What do you think?






Photo credits:
Dessy Group bridesmaids dress
Wedding cake: Cheryl Kleinman Cakes (718) 237-2271

No comments: